You provide a service that requires empathy, care and counseling for end-of-life planning. Your funeral home or chapel arrange funerals, burials and cremations as well as other services for your clients. You transport and prepare the bodies from hospitals, morgues and elsewhere for burial or cremation. You also secure permits, sell caskets, burial vaults and prepare obituaries. Your services are so incredibly comforting and helpful to family members who are mourning.
Funeral Home Services Provided:
- Funeral Home
- Funeral Director
- Pre-Need Sales
- Caskets, Urns, Monuments, and Other Product Sales
- Grief Counseling and Support
- Green Funeral Homes
Coverages available include:
- General Liability and Excess Liability
- Commercial Auto (Hired & Non-Owned also)
- Bodily Injury
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Errors & Omissions
- Professional Liability
- & Much more!
Claims to consider:
- You had a 3rd party handle cremation and the cremains were not back in time for the services.
- Family spreading cremains and surgical screw found – deceased had never had surgery.
- Worst case scenario – body is cremated instead of being prepped for showing.
Just like your business is very specialized, your funeral home & cremation insurance policy should be too. Insurance Brokers of Arizona is an independent insurance agency representing 40 of the top insurance companies. They can compare policies and coverage between them to ensure you get the coverage you want at a price that makes sense for your business. Call Insurance Brokers of Arizona today at 480-812-1988 for an insurance quote for your funeral home & cremation business.