Arborist & Tree Trimming Services Insurance Policy
You’re a modern day lumberjack – an arborist artist. You provide your customers with a high-quality service so they can enjoy nature at its best. Whether your days are spent climbing 85 foot tall palm trees or evergreens, trimming mesquite trees, pruning some rhododendrons, stump grinding or carefully tending to some cacti, your arborist & tree trimming service in Arizona deserves the best insurance policy – one tailored to your customers as well as your business.
Insurance Brokers of Arizona has just that policy. One made specifically for arborists & tree trimming services. This policy is similar to a landscape contractor insurance policy and contains all coverages your business might need.
Arborist & Tree Trimming Insurance Policies can include:
Key Coverage Benefits
- Professional Liability Coverage for damages resulting from wrongful acts & supplemental defense costs for covered claims.
- Pesticide and Herbicide Applicator Liability
- Property Damage Deductible Per Occurrence Limitation
- Broadened Pollution Liability for Covered Autos
Additional Important Features
Comprehensive General Liability
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability
- Supplemental defense costs for covered claims
Property Coverage for your Building and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Inland Marine coverage for your tools and equipment
- Auto — Owned, Hired, and Non-Owned
- Commercial Liability Umbrella
Supplementary Coverage Available
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Key Employee Replacement
- Contractor and Services WRAP
- General Liability WRAP — Broader general liability protection with increased limits for supplementary payments, automatic additional insured status for certain eligible persons or entities, and more
- Additional Insured WRAP — Eliminate the hassle of endorsing your policy every time you enter into a new written contract or agreement with your customer that requires additional insured coverage
- Business Auto WRAP — Greater coverage for your business automobile, plus it saves you money by including a number of valuable coverage extensions on one form Value-Added Services Outstanding Claims Service
- When we’re notified of a loss, we call you back within 24 hours, follow up regularly, and work with you until your claim is resolved. Consultative Risk Management
- We offer risk management solutions that help you improve safety.
With Insurance Brokers of Arizona, your arborist & tree trimming service will be protected with a great insurance policy – one designed for your business. Call Insurance Brokers of Arizona today to get your quote for a great policy. 480-812-1998